TOPIC: Summer Series Final results....

Summer Series Final results.... 11 years 5 months ago #102

• Silverback
Yoh Racers...

Having been working my socks of for the last month I have missed the last races of this series. However my good "friend" Mr Grier has kept me informed with regular updates and weather reports which have been particularly disturbing in that grey place far away. :ohmy:

So apologies for the lateness of these results and congratulations to the winners, especially Kostandinos Panayi, "jumping ship" from his father and joining Antonis on the formula 18...family discussions over the results must be interesting! :cheer:

Still Mr Grier and myself are ranked appropriately and that is all that matters... B)

Also attached are the first two races of this years Cat Series, They may seem a little add but as the competitors were so obviously having such a good time you sailed three races. :lol:
This meant a little extra mathematics but posted are the best two race results of the three races sailed. Having recieved countless telephone calls from Mr. Squires who also claims that it doesn't matter and the result is incidental...he just wanted to know wether or not he had beaten Mr. Grier well I'm afraid he got the better of you....He is resting now however... :lol:
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 2.643 seconds
© 2021 Famagusta District Sailing Club Begafigo. All Rights Reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanicals, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of Begafigo sailing club.