TOPIC: Race results and Musings

Race results and Musings 10 years 8 months ago #132

• Silverback
Absent Musings....2

Yoh Racers....

Called away on duty at the world Youth Championships is just a posh way of saying – “Pulling trolleys around in the hot sun and doing as you are told!” Still quite a sight to get all those kids out racing – if only I had half the skill that these kids have…..

So our Injured OOD Vassilis (He of the broken finger!) has been holding the fort and the racing continues – in fact it increases with more competitors than in previous weeks. Now I can only take this as a compliment that the “Fatboy”, the “Irish One” and “OCD Paul”, (no average points for that one!) were not there…. However, it would be wrong of me not to welcome these new racers to the fold, as the more of us the better!!

Still there is always next week…should “Siga Siga” be re-assembled and my back straightened out….Begafigo will be the place to be!

Fatboy.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.925 seconds
© 2021 Famagusta District Sailing Club Begafigo. All Rights Reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanicals, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of Begafigo sailing club.